This is possibly the most effective Sock puller dressing aid available on the market.
Many sock devices only help pull the sock onto your foot and not up your calf. So if you have a bad back, arthritis, stiff hips or any other complaint that prevents you bending forward to reach your socks then with some devices you will still need aid putting on your socks!
However, many unique innovative design features make this potentially the best sock assist device on the market because this easy to use device pulls the sock beyond your ankle and up your leg reducing the need to bend to reach your ankles.
It is the unusual looking features that make this sock aid so effective. The sock assist lays flat on the floor, accomodates feet and calves of all sizes, has a non stick surface and pulls the sock up the calf instead of releasing it at the ankle.
- Wide foot bed suitable for even larger feet
- Flat bottom surface prevents the Sock Assist from rolling
- Textured surface prevents your skin from sticking to the sock aid
- Cord handle length can be altered to suit
- Contoured side walls help hold the sock on the device
Also works with elastic compression knee high socks and stockings.