This is one of the most comprehensive one-a-day multi mineral and vitamin supplements available in the UK for the over 50's.
All of the most important vitamins, minerals and micro-nutrients are included at levels that are highly relevant including:
- Selenium and Chromium, two important minerals that are often under-represented in multi-mineral supplements.
- Relevant levels of Vitamin K and Vitamin D to reflect the current thinking on supporting bone health.
- Vitamin D is included at the level that is now being recommended for anyone who has little exposure to sunlight which is particularly relevant for those who work indoors.
- Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 are at potent levels since they are thought to be important for red blood cell production and maintaining normal homocysteine levels in the blood.
- Thiamine is also included as this contributes to the normal function of the heart.
- Turmeric high strength extract is included at a level equivalent to a teaspoon of culinary turmeric per tablet, following recent published data.
- Lutein, which is known to be important for eye health has been added at a full 2mg per tablet.
- Riboflavin (Vit B2) and Zinc help contribute to normal vision.
- Multi-Max Advance also includes green tea, at a level equivalent to one fresh cup of green tea.
One tablet provides:
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
||Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)
||Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)
||Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
||Green Tea Extract
|Grape Seed Extract
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
Contains 60 tablets for 2 months supply
Price Equivalent to £7.75 per month
It is recommended you take 1 tablet per day