Joya Mens Tony II in Dark Blue - Bliss for Your Back....and your feet.
The Joya Tony shoe range also features:
- Joya EMOTION SOLE
- Velour Leather upper
- AGR Seal of approval
- Breathable leather lining
- Breathable Ortholite insole
- Lace up for great fit
What does the Joya EMOTION SOLE help with?
- Back Pain - an unique soft PU sole cushions the impact generated at the heel strike phase of walking and this cushioning effect also allows your pelvis to move more freely, which in turn helps your spine move more naturally.
- Posture - The shoe and Emotion sole design act to increase the sensomotor pathways and further improve muscle activation of the feet, lower limb and spine. With a more efficient gait and activation of the stabilising muscles of the spine this in turn helps to provide the basis for a more natural and efficient posture.
- Foot Pain - The foot should complete a natural roll during walking but conventional shoes can restrict this movement which leads to stress and strain on the joints and muscles of your foot. Joya's soft sole helps reduce pain and establish a correct roll through gait.
- Heel Pain - The soft PU sole cushions your heel and additionally helps reduce mechanical stresses on your heel and foot by fascilitating a 3 dimensional freedom of movement when both walking and standing.
What is the relevance of the AGR seal of approval?
- The Aktion Gesunder Rücken (AGR) e.V. has developed a decision-making aid for consumers: the AGR seal of approval.
- The seal of approval is only awarded to those products who have been subject to the strictest testing criteria with respect to both preventing backache and treating problems within the locomotor system.
- The testing is verified by an independent testing committee consisting of experts from various medical disciplines, so this recognised seal of approval is a highly respected award and helps consumers be confident that the product design is fit for the purpose of being a back friendly product.
Have you experienced the world's softest shoe yet?
See Joya Shoe care guide here