TENS electrical stimulation is a long established form of drug free pain relief treatment recognised by the NHS for many musculo-skeletal types of aches and pains.
TENS is typically used for the pain relief of:
- neck pain
- shoulder pain
- lower back pain
- arthritic joint pain
- tennis & golfers elbow
- muscular pains in the arms, ankles and legs.
Your TENS machine is supplied with everything required for immediate use and includes:
- TPN200 user guide
- A 9v battery
- A FREE colour illustrated booklet to show you the correct electrode placements for safe and effective use of your purchase.
- A soft carry case
The TENS unit is normally attached to a belt or placed in your pocket making it both portable and unobtrusive. It produces small and controllable, perfectly safe electrical impulses that feel like a mild tingling sensation beneath the self-adhesive pads applied to the area of your pain.
- Simple to use with easy controls allowing you to change the intensity and frequency of the pulses
- Lightweight unit - about half the weight of a mobile phone
- Simply clip onto your belt or pocket for discreet portable pain relief with the integral belt clip
The TPN 200+ unit is a dual channel unit with 4 self-adhesive reusable pads. It has 3 modes of operation:
- Conventional setting for muscular pain, tendonitis, tennis elbow and neuritis
- Modulated. Ideal for chronic conditions where long term treatment is required for example arthritic knees and joints
- Burst. The best setting for sciatica, back pain and whiplash injuries.
The TPN 200 has a Variable pulse rate: 2Hz - 150Hz and Variable pulse width: 30µs - 260µs
To order replacement self-adhesive reusable electrodes click here. The pads typically last between 3-6 weeks.
TENS is not suitable for children or any person with any implanted metal or electronic devices (eg. A pacemaker) As with any therapy device always check with your GP prior to use.