Joya Womens Paris II lace up shoe - Bliss for Your Back..and Your Feet
We like Joya Footwear because it is certified and recommended by the AGR seal of approval as being a particularly back friendly shoe.
How can a Joya EMOTION SOLE help?
- Back Pain - an unique soft PU sole cushions the impact generated at the heel strike phase of walking and this cushioning effect also allows your pelvis to move more freely, which in turn helps your spine move more naturally.
- Foot Pain - The foot should complete a natural roll during walking but conventional shoes can restrict this movement which leads to stress and strain on the joints and muscles of your foot. Joya's soft sole helps reduce pain and establish a correct roll through gait.
- Heel Pain - The soft PU sole cushions your heel and additionally helps reduce mechanical stresses on your heel and foot by fascilitating a 3 dimensional freedom of movement when both walking and standing.
Paris II Features
- The unique Joya EMOTION SOLE
- Flexible and hard wearing sole
- High quality leather uppers
- Designed for comfort
- Soft foam midsole
- Leather lined
- Laces which allow for any fit width to be comfortable and supported
Bliss for your back...and your feet. Have you experienced the world's softest shoe?
See Joya Shoe care guide here