Our Thermo Dr microwavable lower back heat pad provides a reusable, soothing and pain relieving thermal heat for your back muscles and joints.
Clean UK wheat: Our ThermoDr wheat bags contain only 100% natural wheat grown in the UK and soothing lavender. All our wheat is thoroughly cleaned to ensure that no bugs or mites are present in your wheat bag.
- Soft fleecey material
- Available in RED or BLACK
- Elasticated straps with velcro fastening
- Full instructions included
- Ideal for arthritic joints, lower back ache, sciatica and muscle spasm
Heat is traditionally used to help with the treatment of muscle and joint pain particularly arthritic aches and pains. I often advise my patients about the benefits of heat to assist with their recovery and pain relief. The body wraps are soft to the touch and the elasticated velcro fastenings allow you to comfortably position the heat pad over the muscle or area of your lower back requiring the benefit of a soothing heat.
- Heats up in just 90 seconds
Once heated in the microwave and fastened in place with the elasticated velcro straps you can easily and comfortably move about.
Ideal hot or cold therapy for:
- Lower back pain
- Period pain
- Perfect for a soothing relaxing heat
- Spinal arthritis
- Muscle spasms
Our wheat bags can also be used as a cold compress. Simply pop them into the freezer to treat your strains and sprains.
- Class 1 Medical Device which complies with British Safety Standard BS 8433:2004
- Ideal to be used as a reusable cold compress to treat strains and sprains in the lower back
Wheat bag dimensions: 45 cm x 13.5cm
(+ elasticated velcro fastening of 25cm each side of wheat bag)