The Lumbamed disc lower back pain support is an extremely comfortable premium quality back support orthosis designed to give a stabilising effect over your lower back and spinal discs. Utilising the versatile and easy to use adaptable stabilisation system the degree of stability the lumbamed offers can be set for both support, comfort and pain relief. This feature is very useful when rehabilitation requiring controlled reduction of lumbar support is required over a period of recovery time to match the progress of your healing.
The Lumbamed disc offers a threefold support system comprising of:
- The compressive knitted fabric
- The interchangeable and totally removable internal stays
- The adjustable external strap support system
- Comfort Zone design features and a range of sizes for both male and female belts allows for the best possible degree of comfort when wearing your support.
- Clima Fresh system ensures antibacterial freshness and prevents odour development within the belt
- Clima Comfort technology reliably removes perspiration keeping you cool and comfortable when wearing your back support belt.
- Integrated hand loops allow for ease of use with no pressure on arthritic hands or fingers.
- Suitable and comfortable enough to be worn all day even when sitting.
- German design, development and manufacture.
- Protects and Supports your back injury
- Reduces pain
- Assists with rehabilitation
- Assists with biomechanical spinal alignment
- Facet joint pain and degenerative disease that may also cause sciatica
- Slipped, prolapsed or bulging discs.
- Up to 57" waist (men)
- Up to 55" hips (ladies)
You may need to seek professional diagnosis regarding your disc injury.