A high quality UK manufactured back brace/belt that offers a high degree of lower back support. The support contains 5 flexible vertical stays which offer additional support across your lower back helping to control and relieve your back pain. Support is variable and adjustable by you. Firstly fasten the front Velcro aspect of the belt to secure it in place and give you the first level of support. Then using the two additional power elasticated side straps pull these to the desired support and simply fasten these using the Velcro. These can quickly and simply be released or increased in response to your activity without the need to touch the initial front support setting.
- High quality UK manufactured back support.
- One central and four additional enclosed stays offer additional support whilst maintaining flexibility.
- Suitable to be worn over or under your clothing.
- Power elastic aids ventilation when worn.
- Suitable for both Men and Women.
- Available in both Navy & White
- Many happy customers have purchased this back support.
Suitable for help with those suffering:
- Lower back Pain
- Muscular and ligament strains
- Disc problems
Size Guide and Dimensions
Measure around your waist to select the size you require. If you are going to wear your support over clothing don't forget to measure over your clothing.
Small: Up to 30" Waist ( 76 cm)
Medium: Up to 34" Waist ( 86 cm )
Large: Up to 38" Waist ( 97 cm )
X Large: Up to 42" Waist ( 107 cm )
2X Large: Up to 46" Waist ( 117 cm )
If you need a larger Waist size then checkout our Super Size XXXL Support Belts and our up to 4XL Ergodyne range
Dimensions of Back Support
Depth at back 8" (20cm)
Depth at front 6.5" (16cm)