Lower back injuries in the work place are the most significant occupational health problem and that's why thousands of companies and workers use back supports as part of a complete approach to both reducing and preventing back injuries.
Our Ergodyne high visibility performance back supports come with many key features to help protect your back and keep you seen in the workplace:
- Adjustable and detachable braces
- Hi - Vis Orange panels and braces
- Non-conductive stays for extra support
- Rubber track webbing keeps the belt in place
And because they're used in the workplace they are machine washable
- Ventilated construction where it matters to help keep you cool when the going gets tough
Suitable to be used in a variety of conditions:
- Freight / Baggage
- Assembly / Fabrication
- Warehousing / Distribution
- Landscaping / Groundworks
- Construction / Manual Handling
Please note this product contains natural rubber (Latex)
Size Guide and Dimensions
||30 - 34"
||76 - 86cm
||34 - 38"
||86 - 97cm
||38 - 42"
||97 - 107cm
||42 - 46"
||107 - 117cm
||46 - 52"
||117 - 132cm
Designed to be worn over a base layer so don't forget to add a little to your waist when selecting your size. We recommend going for the next size up if in doubt.
Dimensions of Back Support
Depth at back 8.5" (22cm)
Depth at front 7" (18cm)