The Harley Wedge is a dual purpose cushion designed to reduce pressure over your coccyx, also known as your tailbone, and gently tilt the pelvis forward whilst sitting to help maintain a correct posture and relieve lower back pain.
The use of the 11 degree wedge offers pain relief whilst sitting in two ways:
1) It improves all your natural spinal curves from the base up
Sitting correctly is much easier with the use of a Harley Wedge and by helping to get your lower back aligned correctly by gently rotating your pelvis forward, this then assists with the natural curves of your middle spine and neck, thus helping to reduce neck and shoulder discomfort in addition to lower back discomfort created by poor spinal alignment.
2) Reducing direct coccyx pressure
The Harley wedge has a cut out area, not visible when looking at the cushion, within the supportive foam construction which helps reduce direct pressure over your sensitive areas.
- The Harley cushion can be used at home, in the office or even the car
- By raising the height at which you are sitting this will also help take pressure off of your hips and knees
- Luxury feel velour cover is easily removed for washing
- Harley quality foam support and comfort
- Made in the UK