Posture Support Brace - Our most comfortable posture support
AVAILABLE IN TWO COLOURS - BLACK & NUDE
If you have bad a posture or suffer with neck, shoulder or upper back postural pain our posture support brace is designed to help you to correct and improve your posture.
We have a video on your frequently asked questions here
Conditions that our Mediroyal Exto Light is designed to help with:
- Posture support and correction
- Thoracic postural pain
- Thoracic kyphosis
- Unique patented Swedish design
- Machine washable
- Easy to put on & take off
- Easy to adjust while wearing
- Extremely light - less than 160 grams
- Very comfortable elastic and breathable material
Why we like this support..
We tested this for over 3 months before bringing it to you on our website. This patented support has many features that we particularly like which are designed with the wearers comfort in mind.
- Over the shoulder area the material is soft and comfortable to prevent irritation.
- Many posture supports can cause rubbing and chaffing underneath the arm but the design of this posture support brace eliminates this problem.
- The lower front fastening avoids any rib irritation and also offers great lumbar support which is a key area of musculo-skeletal discomfort in those with poor posture.
When wearing this posture support your shoulders are encouraged both downward and back in to a natural alignment associated with correct posture. The Y shape design helps straighten and encourage your thoracic spine into a more natural postural alignment and the additional lumbar support helps eliminate lower thoracic and lumbar discomfort.
The construction consists of several semi-elastic areas that allow comfortable freedom of movement while still maintaining and encouraging postural correction.
- Helps Prevent Slouching
- Corrects Round Shoulders
- Look younger and feel taller
Special Introductory Discounted Price
Backed by our 30 day money back guarantee
Order yours today to start correcting your bad posture.
Black colour is available in 4 sizes: Children's, Petite, Small and Standard size. Nude (Beige) is available in 3 sizes it does not have a child size.
* PLEASE READ info below to order correct SIZE *
1) Select your Height. 2) Then Select your Waist
NOTE : When measuring your waist circumference please measure at you widest point around your middle. This may not be the same as your trouser waist size.
If your height is compatible but your waist is too large then select the size by your height and then add the EXTO Extender to your basket to add up to 8" or 20cm to the waist
Please note Black has 4 sizes: Child, Petite, Small & Standard - take care to select correct size when ordering
Please note Nude does not have a Child size option
|Size||Your Height||Waist Circumference|
| || || |
|Petite|| 4'8" - 5'7"|| 23-31.5 inches|
| ||145-170cm|| 60-80cm|
| || || |
| Small|| 5'7" - 6'3"|| 23-31.5 inches|
| ||170-190cm|| 60-80cm|
| || || |
| Standard|| 5'7" - 6'3"|| 31.5-43 inches|
| ||170-190cm|| 80-110cm|
|Child's Height||Child's Waist|
|Child's ||3'9"- 4'7"|