- Returning to sporting activity after injury
- Mild pain and pain that is caused by daily activities
- Supporting the knees movements on a day to day basis
- Chronic Laxity - This is often characterised by a feeling of an unstable knee with excessive motion. It often follows injuries to the ligaments and or supporting muscles of the knee and may predetermine the onset of osteoarthritis.
Need to Know:
- Soft support to enhance comfort.
- Easy to put on and off due to pull tabs.
- Knitted weave provides compression to the knee.
- Anti Slip due to silicone on the lateral side, giving a strong hold.
- Dual hinged which provides the wearer maximum stability and support.
This Genuextrem by Thuasne has been designed to allow the wearer to wear the support on a daily basis. The support is not bulky which allows the wearer to wear it under most clothes without being uncomfortable or obvious. The Genuextrem provides the knee with well rounded comfortable wear to help those that are returning to sport and help prevent further injury. The support provides compression to the knee which allows the muscles to be supported and heal, without being uncomfortable.