Back sprains and strains in the work place continue to be the most significant occupational health problem and that's why thousands of companies and workers use back supports as part of a complete approach to both reducing and preventing back injuries.
The Proflex Back Brace is an economical support designed with many key safety features to help protect your back at work
- Machine Washable - because it will get dirty
- Non-conductive stays - non metalic stays safely support your lower back
- Rubber Track Webbing - resists slippage keeping your support in place when working
- Secondary Power Bands - tighten these prior to lifting for additional support of your back
Personal Preference - The Proflex back support has detachable/adjustable braces
These simply allow the back support to rest on your shoulders when not in use but they do not change the performance of the back support if they are removed - it is simply a personal preference
- Ventilated construction where it matters to help keep you cool when the going gets tough
Suitable to be used in a variety of conditions:
- Freight / Baggage
- Assembly / Fabrication
- Warehousing / Distribution
- Landscaping / Groundworks
- Construction / Manual Handling
Please note this product contains natural rubber (Latex)
Size Guide and Dimensions
||30 - 34"
||76 - 86cm
||34 - 38"
||86 - 97cm
||38 - 42"
||97 - 107cm
||42 - 46"
||107 - 117cm
||46 - 52"
||117 - 132cm
||52 - 58"
||132 - 147cm
Designed to be worn over a base layer so don't forget to add a little to your waist when selecting your size. We recommend going for the next size up if in doubt.
Dimensions of Back Support
Depth at back 8.5" (22cm)
Depth at front 7" (18cm)