- Recurring conditions during daily activities that enhance pressure on the lower back.
- Those that suffer with arthritis who have the risk of low back pain.
- Supporting and relieving muscle spasms.
Need to Know:
- Wear at work, during sport and daily activities
- Variable Support via two double pull tabs
- Easy to put on with one part closure
- 4 stays for additional support
- Heat Pocket (image 3)
May Help With:
- Sprain type injury to the vertebrae and spinal facet joints
- Support the joints and ligaments following injury
- Assist with reducing muscle spasms
- Keeping your back warm
Combining both the warmth of neoprene and the elasticated support this is a popular choice for those of you wanting a quality product at an affordable price. The Double Pull support feature offers you a wide range of variable compression and support to suit your needs via the two 'double pull' tabs. It can be worn with mild support but should the going get tough then simply increase the compression for extra support and back protection.
It is easy and comfortable to wear and is a popular choice for those that suffer with lower back pain and muscle spasms. It can also help support the spine following a lower back sprain or strain.
Size Guide and Dimensions
Please select your waist size.
Remember if you are going to wear your support over clothing then don't forget to measure your waist over your clothes to be sure of your correct size.
|Support Size||To Fit Waist Measurement |
|Medium||27" - 32 1/2"|
|Large||33" - 35 1/2"|
|X Large||36" - 39 1/2"|
|XXL||40" - 44 1/2"|
Dimensions of Back Support
Depth at front 5.5" (14cm)
Depth at back 9" (23cm)