- Osteo-neural injuries
- Light to moderate sprain
- Immobilisation of the thumb
- Ligament and tendon related injury
Need to Know:
- Antibacterial 3D fabric
- Lightweight and comfortable 3D knit fabric
- Reduced thumb pressure achieved by open column
- Maintains wrist range of motion and allows grip movement
- Must choose support for the correct hand as it is not ambidextrous
This Ligaflex Rhizo by Thuasne has been designed to be comfortable. The opening at the thumb ensures that there is no pressure on the most sensitive part of the hand. The brace provides firm yet cushioning support to the thumb and allows the wrist to move easily and freely. Due to these features the Ligaflex Rhizo is wearable whilst at work and around the home.
For maximum comfort the Ligaflex Rhizo is made of a light weight 3D knitted weave which has both anti bacterial and moisture wicking properties.