PAIN RELIEVING BRACE FOR ARTHRITIC KNEES
The Thuasne Action Reliever knee brace has a unique off-loading action with easy to adjust straps to create a dynamic 3-point pressure system that isolates and off loads the site of your knee pain.
MILD TO MODERATE ARTHRITIS HELP
The Action Reliever is designed for mild to moderate arthritis of the knee. This semi-soft knee brace from Thuasne is significantly less bulky and obtrusive than other rigid type knee supports and boasts many design features that wearers benefit from.
EASY TO WEAR AND EASY TO FIT
- A dynamic 3-point pressure system creates a unique off-loading action on the knee joint helping to relieve pressure and pain on the knee joint.
- The anatomically knitted construction keeps the knee warm and offers additional anti-inflammatory compressive support to the knee joint.
- Integrated anti-slip silicone, comfort zone at popliteal crease with stretch knit at the edges maximise wearer comfort and compliance.
- Easy to open and close unique magnetic buckles with finger loop make this simple to use even for those with arthritic hands and fingers.
- Discreet non bulky low profile brace that can be worn beneath clothing.
WHY BUY YOUR ACTION RELIEVER FROM US?
- We are a dedicated supplier.
- We supply a free additional fitting & adjustment guide.
- Our Osteopath recommends the action Reliever to his own patients.
Our Osteopath Tim explains: "Many of my patients wish to remain active and are not yet ready for a total knee replacement. They may have either tried or been recommended a knee brace but often complain that rigid knee braces are too heavy and bulky which results in them not wearing it. The Action Reliever overcomes these problems and results in a high patient compliance which is why I like it so much."
As an Osteopath I typically recommend this knee brace for:
- Uni-compartmental Osteoarthritis (lateral or medial) this means you will have pain on either the inside (medial) or outside (lateral) of your knee joint. The inside is the more common site of pain.
- Uni-compartmental (lateral or medial) knee conditions requiring load reduction this once again means you will have pain on one side of your knee. It may not have significant arthritis.
ORDERING DETAILS - take care to read the following so as to order your correct knee support.
Select which side of the knee is painful from the menu dropdown. Medial (inside of Knee) or Lateral (outside of knee)
Medial Right / Lateral Left : choose this option for those with either right leg medial compartment arthritis or left leg lateral compartment arthritis.
Medial Left / Lateral Right : choose this option for those with either left leg medial compartment arthritis or right leg lateral compartment arthritis.
Then measure around the circumference of your knee at the mid patella (knee cap) point and select your size. If you are between sizes then select the larger size option.
Still not sure? Then contact us and we will be able to help you.