- Ligament trauma
- Sprains and strains
- Support whilst partaking in sports
Need to Know:
- The anatomical shaped elastic weave provides compression
- Adjustable straps allow you to adjust the strap for extra comfort
- Lateral reinforcement provides knee stabilisation
- Comfort zone around the patella beneath knee
The Ligament Knee Support is best used whilst playing sport, and taking part in daily activities. Its anatomical shape and lateral reinforcement mean that the knee and surrounding area are being supported and compressed in a comfortable way, which allows the wearer to take part on their activities knowing they are getting the right support.
When looking at the sizes you need to measure your knee circumference from the patella (knee cap) round, with your leg slightly bent and then see the size options available.