Joya Mens Innsbruck Low PTX Shoe - Bliss for your back and your feet
Joya footwear features Swiss technology for a unique, extremely soft and natural under foot walking experience.
How does a Joya EMOTION SOLE shoe help?
- Back Pain - an unique soft PU sole cushions the impact generated at the heel strike phase of walking and this cushioning effect also allows your pelvis to move more freely, which in turn helps your spine move more naturally.
- Foot Pain - The foot should complete a natural roll during walking but conventional shoes can restrict this movement which leads to stress and strain on the joints and muscles of your foot. Joya's soft sole helps reduce pain and establish a correct roll through gait.
- Heel Pain - The soft PU sole cushions your heel and additionally helps reduce mechanical stresses on your heel and foot by fascilitating a 3 dimensional freedom of movement when both walking and standing.
Innsbruck Low PTX Features
- The unique Joya EMOTION SOLE
- Nubuck leather and textile fabrics
- Flexible and hard wearing sole
- Ortholite support sole
- Water repellent Prooftex membrane
We like Joya Footwear because it is certified and recommended by the AGR seal of approval as being a particularly back friendly shoe.
Bliss for Your Back and Your Feet ! Have you experienced the worlds softest shoe?