The Women's Lumbamed Plus lower back pain support, is a female specifically designed back brace support. The design incorporates anatomical female specific features for an extremely comfortable fit. This is a technical lower back support and the degree of comfort and support obtained, combined with the options of using the inclusive Vario pad or adding the Thermo heat pad you will be purchasing a superior grade of premium back support which has been developed and manufactured in Germany for ladies.
Read Lumbamed Reviews here
The knitted fabric has many benefits. The technology involved within the defined compression gradients of the support help provide the maximum degree of compression over the exact required points whilst allowing those areas requiring less to remain supported but allowing freedom of movement for you.
The support has many features:
We are currently able to offer a FREE Thermo pad worth £9.99 with each support. While stocks last.
- Vario flex pad helps relieve discomfort over the sacro-iliac joints & lumbo-sacral junction.
- Clima Comfort technology reliably removes perspiration keeping you cool and comfortable when wearing your back support belt.
- Clima Fresh system ensures antibacterial freshness and prevents odour development within the belt.
- Integrated soft comfort zones ensure maximum comfort & freedom of movement.
- Anatomical designs specifically for women to ensure best fit.
- Very comfortable when worn directly over your skin due to integrated technical zones.
- The Thermo pad can be bought separately. This sits on the inside of the support giving you a direct heat source to target your muscle spasm and lower back pain. Currently FREE while stocks last.
- Easy to put on due to integrated hand loops so ideal to use with arthritic hands or fingers.
- Lower back pain of mechanical origin including facet joint pain
- Postural control of the lower back
- Muscular and ligament strain of the lower back
- Sacro-iliac pain and support
- Arthritic ache and discomfort of the lower back
Can be used during activities such as:
- Horse riding
- Preventative use
Take care when ordering the belt that you take the correct measurment. The ladies support belt measurment should be taken from the hips and not the waist.
To obtain the correct size measure around your hips at the widest point.
These tend to be a snug fit so choose a larger size if you are close to the maximum measurement for any given size.
||76 - 86cm
||30 - 33.5"
||87 - 98cm
||34 - 38"
||99 - 111cm
||38.5 - 43"
||112 - 125cm
||43.5 - 48.5"
||126 - 140cm
||49 - 55"